4/10-16 Light Common, Mawson Lakes SA 5095
Fabulous location and lifestyle offering - SOLD
Unit Sold - Mawson Lakes SA
Refined Real Estate proudly presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a contemporary light-filled apartment in the convenient and highly sought-after location of Mawson Lakes.
The modern open plan apartment offers 2 double bedrooms, two-way disability accessible bathroom that also services master bedroom as an ensuite and an open kitchen living area with balcony.
The wonderful building amenities offer secure access foyer, fantastic local street level eateries, lift access, a weight gym with sauna and a separate cardio gym.
The convenient and popular location offers tree lined boulevards, the lake, Uni SA campus, excellent cafes, eateries and amenities, shopping precinct and the Mawson Lakes Hotel. Everything you could possibly wish for is within walking distance from your doorstep.
Currently leased at $320.00 per week until June 2021 by an excellent tenant, this property will be sure to impress a range of buyers.
Your healthy, secure and stress-free lifestyle awaits.
• Fantastic building amenities including gymnasium, cardio room and sauna
• Great open-plan kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Flexible open floor plan with 2.7m ceilings
• 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 balconies
• Convenient two-way bathroom
• Secure swipe card building and garage access with intercom
• Zero maintenance and well maintained
• Reverse-cycle heating and cooling spilt system air-conditioning
• Quarterly strata fee $711.00 (comprising Admin Fund – $627.00
Sinking Fund $84.00)
All of this, plus only a short stroll to the lake, public transport interchange, and so much more.
If you are looking for an impressive low maintenance lifestyle apartment, loaded with services in a premier location you will fall in love with this one! Call Matt Jacob for further information.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be true and accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.