26 Peppercorn Way, Lightsview SA 5085
Magnificent Nearly New 4 Bedroom Family Home In Prime Location . Simply Fantastic! - SOLD!
House Sold - Lightsview SA
If you desire a super-sized home this property has plenty to offer. With 2.7m high ceilings both downstairs and upstairs, a cavernous open plan living area to the rear of the home, it is a true family / entertainers delight.
This smartly designed and 2020 built Torrens Title 2 storey family home is located at the new development area of Lightsview, it is around 8.0KM to CBD with extraordinary views and facing the beautiful reserve.
Features we love about this home include:
* 4 bedrooms, master with balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
* 2 Bath rooms with 3rd Toilet
* Bedrooms 2 ,3 and 4 are all with built-in robes
* Lovely open kitchen with big pantry
* Family meals & dining, Light filled family room
* 2.7 ceiling height top and bottom with led lights throughout.
* Zoned reverse cycle ducted aircon with controls both lower & upper
* Gas instant HWS
* Double garage with internal entry
* Easy maintained private courtyard and outdoor entertaining area
* 6-star energy efficient rating
* Recycled water
There are tennis courts, playground, a boardwalk and lake a short stroll away at the end of the street, prefect for your daily exercise and great for the younger family. Quality schools include Cedar College and Heritage College, just up the road, with St Martins Primary, Hillcrest Primary and Hampstead Primary also quite close by. Shopping at Northgate Plaza is a modern and relaxing experience. Public transport is at your doorstep on Fosters Road.
Just a quick inspection is all you need; We’d love to see you at one of our scheduled open inspections and look forward to showing you through.
Currently tenanted on a fixed term lease with weekly rent $500 until 27th January 2022.