24 Raffles Crescent, Plympton SA 5038
Prize Winner on Raffles! - SOLD!
House Sold - Plympton SA
Refined Real Estate proudly presents an exciting opportunity to secure a versatile family home in the sought-after and tightly held location of Plympton.
Fresh neutral décor throughout the home and spacious living areas are complemented by Baltic pine polished floor boards, terrazzo and tiled floors. The recently updated kitchen is complete with stone bench tops and the convenience of an adjacent walk-through butler’s pantry with dishwasher.
The expansive rear yard, perfect for year-round entertaining, boasts a large outdoor alfresco area with sun blind, raised vege garden, massive shed and lush lawned area for kids to play cricket and dogs to run zoomies.
This much-loved home is desirably located half way between the sea and the city, only walking distance to shopping amenities and The Highway.
• Solid double brick family home
• Solar system (approx. 3.5kw)
• Recently upgraded Colourbond roof and gutters
• Modern updated kitchen and butler’s pantry with stone tops
• Flexible floor plan with a super-sized master suite/parents retreat
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• Reverse-cycle wall air-conditioning to lounge room and family room
• Reverse-cycle split systems to bedrooms
• Gas oven / cooktop
• Combustion fireplace to main lounge
• Instant gas hot water
• Automated roller shutters to front of home
• Premium aluminium retrofit windows
• Enormous 10x4m double shed/workshop and car port with automated roller door entry
• Double driveways with street parking for another 4 cars
• Short walk to restaurants and pubs
All of this, plus only minutes to local schools, nearby park, tram and so much more.
If you are looking for a fantastic private family home on a large block you’ll fall in love with this one!
Call Matt Jacob for further information.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be true and accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.