2 Aboyne Avenue, Seacliff Park SA 5049
Absolutely Fabulous! Easy living - Move in and Enjoy...!
House Sold - Seacliff Park SA
Cleopatra Surguy is delighted to welcome you to her open inspection at 2 Aboyne Ave Seacliff Park.
M: 0401 154 649 E: email@example.com
Built 2016. Torrens titles and so affordable!
Currently tenanted for $430pw
Immaculately presented, lovingly cared for, it is perfect for first home buyers, those looking to downsize to low maintenance living or for the astute investor.
What makes this property special…?
– Nine foot ceilings
– Light filled open plan living and contemporary kitchen with abundant storage, dishwasher and preparation spaces, main living area is beautifully enhanced by expansive glass windows and doors which flood the space with natural sunlight and create seamless integration out onto the Entertainer’s terrace
– 3 cosy good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Fabulous main bathroom with impressive bathtub, shower and separate toilet
– Second powder room with vanity
– Laundry with plenty of storage
– Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning throughout
– Good sized single garage with automatic roller door & additional off street parking
– A wonderful relaxed outdoor entertaining alfresco BBQ area with family and friends.
The beaches of Holdfast Bay are a mere 5 minute drive – cruise down to the Seacliff Hotel and enjoy a glass of finest red and watch the sunset or a stroll on the beach with your love one. Westfield Marion, Flinders Uni & Flinders Hospital are only 5 minutes’ drive as well with everything you could need and local shops are almost on your doorstep.
Transport is in abundance with buses on both Brighton Rd and Seacombe Rd and the train station at Seacliff is only a 10 minute walk, whisking you into the city in less than 25 minutes.
“The vendor statement may be inspected at 278 Anzac Highway, Plympton for 3 consecutive days preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.”
Disclaimer: Neither the Agent nor the Vendor accept any liability for any error or omission in this advertisement.
Any prospective purchaser should not rely solely on 3rd party information providers to confirm the details of this property or land and are advised to enquire directly with the agent in order to review the certificate of title and local government details.
Please note. Photos were taken prior to tenants move in.
CT: Vol 6170 Fol 606
Zone: HDN – Housing Diversity Neighbourhood
Council: Holdfast Bay
Council Rates: $1084.75pa
Water: $144.56pq approx