17 Fortrose Street, Glenelg East SA 5045
Luxe Sandstone Tudor With An Award Winning Renovation, Pool and Lush Gardens - SOLD
House Sold - Glenelg East SA
Discover the Ultimate Sophisticated Luxury Entertainer C2012 in the highly coveted Glenelg East Residential Character Streetscape Zone. This breathtaking Sandstone Character Tudor boasts 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and has been expertly renovated to the highest standards with over a million dollar makeover. With secure off-street parking for 10 cars, you’ll have plenty of space for entertaining guests or just enjoying some peace and quiet.
Step inside and be transported to a world of refined elegance, where polished jarrah floors, decorative ceilings and stunning leadlight features create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The open plan layout seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living, with multiple living areas including a magnificent heated pool and spa, a wine cellar complete with granite storage and tasting table.
The show-stopping kitchen is a chef’s dream, with an enormous 3.7m island, 80mm stone benchtops, Tasmanian Myrtle and 2-pac storage, electric touch-to-open technology, and a Miele line-up with 2 ovens, 1 steam oven and 2 warming draws. The adjacent butler’s pantry features Blum fittings and ample storage space.
Upstairs, four spacious bedrooms offer floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes, a bathroom, and a retreat area for children. Meanwhile, the ground floor master suite features a bay window seat, custom walk-in dressing room and a double vanity ensuite. Private lounge and study areas, fitted out with JAG fixtures and home office capacity, provide an additional layer of luxury.
Other features include instant gas fireplaces, LED lighting schemes, and surround sound wiring. Partly enclosed the custom wood oven and built-in barbecue are perfect for poolside entertaining, while electric Ziptrak blinds offer privacy and protection. The garage also features a service kitchen for catering events.
With high-quality synthetic lawn and auto watering, the grounds are always perfectly manicured. Enjoy the convenience and entertainment of Glenelg East living, with Jetty Road, Glenelg Oval and prestigious schools just steps away, and Glenelg Beach just a short stroll away.
This stunning property is a rare find and is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. To register your interest, contact John Silvestri today.
Features you will love:
– Security alarm & electric entry gates with video intercom & keypad
– Secure onsite parking for 10 cars including o/s double garage
– Ducted r/c air conditioning, 2 powerful Daikin units
– Under floor heating to tiled living spaces, spa bathroom & ensuite
– Instant gas fires to lounge and main living area
– Floor to ceiling mirrored robes in all 5 bedrooms
– Plantation shutters, stone benchtops, Grohe tapware & in-wall cisterns
– Feature lighting & wired for surround sound
– Farquhar joinery & Blum fittings with servo-drive technology
– Miele appliances: coffee machine, dishwasher, steam oven & 2 standard ovens & 2 warming draws
– Mains gas barbecue & wood oven
– Automated Ziptrak blinds, ceiling fans & electric heaters (alfresco)
– Water softener
– Glass fenced pool & spa with gas & electric heating
– Cellar with custom wine storage & ¾ pool table
– JAG office fit-out with marble bench tops
– Cat 5 data cables to all rooms
– High quality artificial grass to front & rear, auto watering
– Zoning for Brighton Secondary School
– HIA award winning home
– Quality solar panels and battery
– 864sqm land (approx..)
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle of unrivalled convenience and entertainment in this stunning Glenelg East property, where the uber-fashionable shops and cafes of Jetty Road are just a short stroll away, as well as the excitement of living so close to Glenelg Beach and everything the festive and fun foreshore has to offer.
– Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal and financial advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Refined Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts. RLA | 217949