14 Reynolds Street, Blackwood SA 5051
Retreat on Reynolds - SOLD!
House Sold - Blackwood SA
Presenting an exciting opportunity to secure an immaculate family home in the desirable Adelaide Hills location of Blackwood, only 10 km from the city.
Positioned proudly on the high side of the street on an expansive 1280 sqm metre allotment, this sought-after architectural north facing home enjoys stunning uninterrupted views across the valley.
The home, cleverly extended by architect Kenneth Milne in 1984, showcases space and light with loft raked ceilings, large glass sliding doors to the outdoor decking areas and picture frame windows that frame the stunning outdoor bushland setting from every room.
This wonderful offering is perfectly located in a quiet no through road, amongst other quality homes, in a nature lover’s paradise abundant with birdlife and natural fauna, including the resident koala and tawny frogmouths. A short walk to the adjacent Watiparinga Reserve creeks and walking tracks for all the family to explore.
When the kookaburras call goodnight… all that’s left to do is kick back on your deck with a glass of your favourite beverage and listen to the crackle of the combustion heater, as the sun sets over the valley.
• Stunning architectural split level family home
• Solid double brick construction
• 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, 2 bathrooms and multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Large home office or 4th bedroom
• Privately positioned with uninterrupted tree top views across the valley
• Flexible floor plan with north facing living areas and master bedroom
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Expansive galley kitchen with entertainers’ island bar and recently updated LG dishwasher
• Recently updated carpets and floating floors
• New Daikin reverse-cycle split systems to lounge room and bedroom 2
• Combustion heater, split system air conditioning and ceiling fan to family room
• Raised viewing balcony from family room
• Front entertainers’ deck
• Rear outdoor pergola and quality stonemasonry retaining walls
• Fantastic under-croft garaging with shelving and storage and additional carport with wood store
• Wonderful leafy lifestyle location
All of this, plus only walking distance to nearby creeks, national parks, Blackwood main street amenities, public transport and so much more.
If you are looking for a wonderful, peaceful and spacious family home in a fantastic vibrant location you will fall in love with this one!
Call Matt Jacob for further information.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be true and accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.