3 Doerwyn Avenue, Leabrook SA 5068
EXECUTIVE LIVING IN LEABROOK
House - Leabrook SA
This exclusive residence filled with lots of natural light is very inviting. The property has a beautiful fresh feel, open plan living, high ceilings, French doors, timber & tiled floors throughout. Double French door opens to the grand entrance and formal lounge room and dining with a log gas heater. Another French doors separate this area from an open plan family room and huge well equipped kitchen overlooking the great outside vergola with its Mediterranean looking low maintenance garden.
This property is situated in a quite convenient location, amongst other quality homes and nearby prestigious schools such as Marryatville Primary School, Pembroke, Burnside Primary, St Peter’s Collegiate Girl’s School & Loretto Collage.
What we love about this property:
• Master bedroom with his & hers built in robes + extra walk in robe
• Spacious en-suite offers double size shower and heated towel rails
• Generous size 2nd bedroom with mirror built in robe
• Large office or 3rd bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath & shower& heated towel rails
• Laundry with lots of cupboard space, washing machine & Electrolux dryer
• Lots of cupboards in the passage
• 2x Electric ovens and Smeg cook top, Miele dishwasher
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Surround sound system throughout the house & outside area
• Intercom system
• Central vacuum cleaning system
• Automated irrigation system in the garden
• Double garage with automated panel doors & cellar below
• Electric front gates
• Solar panels 4 KW
• Outside entertaining area with a good size automated Vergola
This property is available now.
Sorry No Pets.
Please email Jolanta Fabian to express your interest. Inspections by appointment only.