4 Lighthouse Drive, Hallett Cove SA 5158Sold $635,888
Under Contract in 3 days, Open Inspection cancelled. More properties wanted. - SOLD!
House Sold - Hallett Cove SA
Theres room for the growing family in this spacious well maintained home.
Set on the high side of the road, and offering lovely views from the front rooms of the home, all you need to do is move in.
If you like to entertain formally, there is a separate lounge opening onto the dining room. If casual entertaining is more your style then the open plan kitchen/family room offers space to have barbeques and family gatherings.
The kitchen has an abundance of cupboards and gas cooking.
All bedrooms are large with bedrooms 2 and 3 having built in robes. The master has a walk in robe and en suite bathroom.
There is a 4th bedroom or large study.
Beautifully positioned in superb location, only a short walk to public transport, schools and local shops. A very quick drive will bring you to the Hallett Cove Shopping Center where you have Aldi, Big W, Foodland, Woolworths and a large amount of specialty shops and restaurants.
More features we love about this home?
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Undercover paved pergola for entertaining all year round
– Rear shed with power and established gardens & lawns with plenty of space for the kids and pets
– Double carport with new automatic roller doors
– Only minutes to beautiful coastline, local shops, schools Conservation Park and transport.
Just a quick inspection is all you need. We’d love to see you at one of our scheduled open inspections and look forward to showing you through.